пятница, 16 сентября 2011 г.

spells for going places::Because anyone can review free apps spells for going places

spells for going places spells for going places::Because anyone can review free apps.
And some of you have requested that i feature model me going places.
Well, here it is!
It should be no surprise that model me going places is also a high quality app.
I know, seems like a contradiction right?
By the way, an identical version of this app is available for the ipad.
Model me going places is simple and clean.
Tap anywhere on the screen to continue.
Next you are taken to the basic menu screen.
Six icons sit in front of your nose and behind each one is a social story.
The icons are appropriately labeled and the icons themselves use appropriate images as visual cues.
The artwork is professional.
The six social stories you get to choose from are hairdresser, mall, doctor, playground, grocery store, and restaurant.
Yes, malls are hell to me.
Moving on it says a lot about model me kids that they selected these six scenarios, each of which can be challenging situations for children with autism or other developmental disabilities.
A smooth diagonal cross dissolve transitions you from slide to slide.
If you want the buttons to come back just tap the screen.
You can even go backwards to previous slides by tapping the orange button in the lower left corner.
After reading my review here, and then seeing all the ridiculously negative reviews model me going places has received in the app store, you might be a little perplexed.
Let me assure you this is a great iphone app.
Disregard the 1 star ratings some people have left in the app store.
This app is free, and as such, anyone can install it and then leave feedback.
In essence, that would stop people from downloading it without reading about it first.
Trust me, model me going places is a great app for teaching appropriate social skills.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий