вторник, 20 сентября 2011 г.

estate agents frome::I have been gazumped twice estate agents frome

estate agents frome estate agents frome::I have been gazumped twice.
Second time, me and my wife we thought we had found the most perfect home.
We made the asking price offer.
Me and my wife started to dream and discuss, what we will do with the house, furniture placement, room arrangements, carpets, ornaments etc.
To cut a long story short the estate agent had another buyer, and had a race going to see who completed first.
Who ever did got the house.
The other person got the house surveyed etc.
The estate agent kept telling me yes it you who is buying the house.
Once everything had been done, they told me that someone else had put in a better price.
He told me that the estate agent had two buyers.
Who ever completed first got the house.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий