вторник, 20 сентября 2011 г.

cheap black carpet::I ended up at magic carpetit has to be good since the line is always so long cheap black carpet

cheap black carpet cheap black carpet::I ended up at magic carpetit has to be good since the line is always so long.
I had actually eaten there once before, when i first arrived in ucity, new to the food cart scene.
I ordered a tabouli wrap with yogurt sauce.
I was either going for tabouli, hummus, baba ganoush, or falafel.
Tabouli just seemed right that day.
I enjoy lots of veggies and when i eat a meatfree meal i want it to be just that.
I was kind of disappointed with the menu because of that.
Anyway, i was really excited for the tabouli but it did not live up to my expectations.
It lacked a lot in the flavor department, in my opinion.
Really could have used more salt, lemon juice, parsley, maybe vinegar.

red carpet inn greenville nc::The hotel is an older facility, however
the grounds are immaculately kept including the swimming pool red
carpet inn greenville nc


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий