четверг, 10 ноября 2011 г.

highlights curly hair in HIGHLAND highlights curly hair HIGHLAND

highlights curly hair in HIGHLAND

highlights curly hair

highlights curly hair HIGHLAND

highlights curly hair in HIGHLAND.Since i am a selfproclaim budget socialite, i wanted this at the cheapest cost possible.
I am also about instant gratification.
I wanted highlights as quickly and with the least amount of effort possible.
The trickiest part was choosing a colour.
Since i already lighten my hair, i wanted a colour that would compliment my ends, but also blend my dark roots easily.
I settled on light golden brown as this colour is reminiscent to my youthful days when i ran played outside all day during the summer and the crown of my hair would lighten to a colour similar to the box.
After reading a nifty trick on popsugar.
Com about braiding your hair to create highlights, i decided to employ this technique to my own hair.
So, i braided my hair into four cornrows, however you can do as many or as few braids as you wish.
I then mixed the contents of the hair dye, shook in the bottle supplied then poured into the small bowl.
I used the brush to apply the hair dye directly on my hair, applying only to the top part of my braid.
I added some hair day to roots and down to the ends.
Once i was satisfied, i placed a plastic cap over my hair and waited a few minutes, checking on the progress intermittently.
When i was happy with the colour, i washed out immediately then styled my hair as usual.
This entire process took maybe a half an hour, give or take a few minutes.
My only regret, not knowing about this when i first lightened my entire head, i would have done this instead!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий